2017 Fishing Prices and information
Mulberry-Whin are proud to be offering a maximum of six rods per day on the exclusive crystal clear waters of Driffield West Beck, fishing for Wild Brown Trout and Grayling.
Prices per rod for the 2017 trout fishing season are as follows:
|Date||Price per rod|
|24th March – 30th April||£50|
|1st May – 31st July||£70|
|1st August – 30th September||£60|
|*call for offers including accommodation|
- Places are strictly limited, and booking is essential.
- Discounts are given when buying five or more days and these can be taken at any time throughout the season.
- Want to introduce your children to fly fishing? Any child under 16 can fish for free when accompanied with a paying angler.
- Guiding can be arranged with our River Manager/Guide Will Robins, or David Southall, in either half or full day sessions. Please contact us for more details.
- A Fisherman’s Hamper can be prepared for just £12 and includes a selection of freshly made sandwiches and cakes, hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruit.
- Mulberry-Whin are also able to offer Gift Vouchers to be redeemed at any point in the season subject to the dates being confirmed before arrival.
- Grayling fishing is from 1st October through winter as weather and river conditions allow and pricing is from £20-30.
Booking is essential and a deposit of £25 is required within 14 days of the booking being confirmed.